Now the summer is finally upon us, I think it’s time to sort out my summer wardrobe! As I’m breastfeeding again, my summer wardrobe from last year isn’t really suitable as there’s limited boob access, so I really need to sort out some new clothes! I’m usually a one up, one down dresser, but layers are not fun in the heat! So when I was sent a Bshirt to review, I was over the moon as I’d been eyeing them up for a while.
The Bshirt is a very clever design. It’s basically a vest with holes in the chest area and then a layer on top that you lift up to access your boobs. There is a cute little lace detail along the bottom of the top layer which gives a little extra style to the shirt.
The shirt comes in 5 different colours – you’ve got your basic white and black and then you can choose grey, navy or plum. They are also bringing out some more colours in the summer which I can’t wait for!
I was sent a plum shirt which when it arrived, I was instantly in love with the colour!
I really do love the Bshirt. It’s so versatile in that you can wear it on it’s own as a vest, or underneath a top or dress as an extra layer. The quality of the fabric is brilliant, it washes really well and is so soft and comfortable. I love the “lift the panel” design because it means I can easily pull my bra down without getting caught up in loads of layers, and can tuck myself back in quickly and discreetly when I’ve finished feeding.
By coincidence I bought a button up shirt in a very similar colour that is perfect to make a completely different outfit, but still be able to feed easily and discreetly. With the Bshirt, I would have had to faff about covering with muslins or crop tops!
This vest is now a firm favourite of mine and I will be buying a couple more so I can wear lovely dresses in the summer!
Check out my giveaway below to be in with the chance of winning your own Bshirt!
Terms and conditions:
- This giveaway is open to UK residents only.
- The prize will be fulfilled by a third party (The Bshirt).
- The winner will be selected at random.
- The winner’s details will be passed on to a third party for the prize to be sent to them. Your details will not be shared with anyone else.
- There is no cash alternative to the prize.
- The winner will be contacted via email and have one week to claim their prize. Failure to do so may result in a new winner being drawn.
- The winner’s name will appear on the Rafflecopter widget.