I think the one downside to breastfeeding is that you always need to be near your baby to feed them and it can be very draining to have that constant responsibility – it means you can never have a decent chunk of time to yourself as you need to be around for feeding.
That’s why I think breast pumps are brilliant. They allow mum to have some time off and go out with her friends or even just by herself! And it gives dad or someone else a chance to feed the baby.
There are a number of different pumps out there to try – manual and electric.
I think this Mother Sucker pump is a brilliant idea. It is a food grade silicone product, meaning it is natural and safe to use for collecting breastmilk. It is really simple to use – you just give it a squeeze and it suctions on to the breast. That’s it! You don’t need to pump as it does all the hard work of drawing the milk out for you. I usually pop it on the opposite breast when I’m feeding and can collect a good few ounces most days.
Check out the giveaway below to be in with a chance to win your very own pump!
Terms and conditions:
- This giveaway is open to UK residents only.
- The prize will be delivered via Royal Mail from Something About Baby blog.
- The winner will be selected at random.
- The winner’s details will not be passed on to a third party.
- There is no cash alternative to the prize.
- The winner will be contacted via email and have one week to claim their prize. Failure to do so may result in a new winner being drawn.
- The winner’s name will appear on the Rafflecopter widget.