I’ve never done a blogging goals post before, because I’ve never felt the need. However, there is so much that I all of a sudden want to achieve with the blog. Now feels like the right time to sit and write down what I actually want to do. Having seen so many other posts like this, I know the blogging community are the best people to “talk” to. I know I will get a lot of support and encouragement from you all, as well as tips about how to achieve my goals.
Something About Baby’s blogging goals for the rest of 2016:
- Increase my Twitter following to 1500 by the end of the year
- Boost my Instagram following to 500 by the end of the year
- Increase my Facebook likes to 500
- Start to use Pinterest in a more productive way
- Learn more about SEO and how this can boost my blog
- Learn more about my DA score and what I need to do to increase this
- Create a media pack
- Research Google Analytics and what it means!
- Learn more about TOTS and how it can help my blog
- Sort out all my blog admin – including featured images, tags, categories, SEO and social media links on old posts
Bonus goal – buy a nicer blogging notebook…
Although this seems like a lot in a short space of time, I can do this! I’m really looking forward to my research tasks, although I do feel a bit like I’ve set myself homework. If I report my findings in a blog post, it will be like doing an essay for the teacher!
As much as it is important for me to feel like my blog is going somewhere, the most important thing for me is that I am still writing good content that people want to, and do, read. So my most important goal for the rest of 2016 is stay focused on the reason I started the blog…because I love to write and share my experiences.
Have you set yourself any goals for this year? Would you like to help me increase my social media following? Please do click on the links to be taken to my twitter, instagram and facebook accounts and give me a follow if you would like to.
Proud to be linking with: